Saturday, December 8, 2012

holiday wish list: the erinn edition.

[SHOP: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 ]
Since becoming a mommy, I really haven't bought myself anything or even thought about it much. I just keep spending my extra funds on our wee man as it's what brings me joy. Spoiling him rotten [yes, i am aware that i am slowly creating a monster!]. So when my family started asking what I'd like for Christmas, I was at a loss. I really hadn't looked at what's out this season, so this wish list of mine took a little more time than usual. That being said, here's some items that I'm totally lusting over and hoping to find under the tree.
1 | this cookbook has been on my radar for the past couple weeks. something about these two chefs and brothers screams 'interesting' to me and i really can't wait to try something from it. even the name, this is a cookbook: recipes for real life, appeals to me.
2 | isn't this sweater cute? the colors, the pattern, and the material would make for the perfect sweater. you could dress it up for work or play on the casual side. it would also be great for layering. and it reminds me of a skiing sweater, which i think is the coolest.
3 | okay, these boots i have loved pretty much since i was born. straight out the womb and i wanted a pair. and i'm not even kidding. might be time to make the purchase. black or brown?
4 | i really love this wash of denim and this cut, making this a perfect denim shirt
5 | such a gorgeous blanket. such a quality company. such a classic investment. i need one and this is my favourite print. 
6 | while i was worried that i would tire of the fur vest trend from last year, i find myself still drawn to a few awesome and unique cuts, like this vest.
7 | pretty much the perfect carry-all bag
8 | so many awesome trends going on with this sweater: military, aztec print, wool arms and simply oozing coolness. i adore it.
9 | i adore neil young. he's in my favourite top 5 musicians list. and this is his self-written auto-biography. i bet it's one hell-of-a-cool read.
10 | classic and old school, these runners are a major go-to for a new mommy. and jack has the same pair in white, so we could match! brilliant!

6 comments:

  1. Love the sweater (#8) and I too would love love love to one day own a pair of fryes... I just cant justify the cost :( one day sigh...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good taste on the sweater. I adore it and it's probably my fav pick on here, but it comes with a hefty price tag as well. Like you said, Sigh. One Day.
      xoe

      Delete
  2. those boots are fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My husband just ordered me a pair....CANNOT WAIT TO GET MY HANDS ON THEM!!! Spoiled christmas this year [but i'm not complaining].
      xoe

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I'd like to wear them together :)
      Thanks for stopping by.
      xoe

      Delete

i think comments are pretty awesome!